What you need:
Seitan, 1 x 1" cubed
Peaches, halved and pitted
Salt and Pepper
1. Coat, by brush or by gently tossing in a bowl, peaches in a little oil.
2. Thread peaches on a couple of skewers
3. Thread seitan cubes on skewers. Brush with oil so they don't stick to the grill.
4. Cook seitan until the edges start to brown, turning several times to cook evenly.
5. Once the cooking time is almost complete start slathering bbq sauce on the seitan and cook until a nice glaze has formed. You will need to watch to make sure it doesn't burn.
6. Depending on the ripeness of your peaches you will probably want to put them on the grill when you get to the bbq sauce stage with your seitan.
7. Cook your peaches until they have grill marks and are nice and soft.
8. Plate cooked bbq seitan and peach on a plate. Serve with salad or fresh corn.
Same but ditch the skewers. Do the seitan in a pan and peaches in foil on the grill!